Monday, May 23, 2011

Eternal Lovers Of The Crimson Moon





On the night of the full moon a child was created
A night like any other night...the moon crimson red stained with blood from the fangs
of the damned...but those who took the blood were of innocence.
They alone roamed the night searching...lurking in the shadows for their soul mate.

Such suffering begins in the mind...fleeting towards the soul...and taking the heart
giving it a slow but painful death.

Those of us born of vampire blood ...suffering the thirst of half human & half vampire
haunts us in the night. The cold winters to comfort us as the snow withers from above
only our tears turning to ice like snow flakes upon the ground.

How we long for the cold winters night to be filled with love in our arms.
We are nothing but lost angels of God searching for what was given....
A soul mate.




A vampire...is not like any stories we have read but more of another story.
A story that has not been told before.
As the dawn approaches my dark black eyes of the night filled with the moons streaming
light upon my face ... I felt as though now the night felt less lonely...knowing as my journey
towards my love was coming...I feared the promise I had made God himself would be broken
and my punishment would forever be taken into my arms. A longing fear ached my mind as
night after night passed I wondered with such great saddness would I take his immortal blood
into mine and forever stay by his side. It's what I dreamed many nights ago ... but now his face
blurred into a foggy mist. I counted the days until I met him. He was my father, my mother, my
friend, and my lover...He was to forever be mine, and I be his.

Eternal Lovers We Shall Become.


No comments: