Thursday, September 29, 2011

Love Of A Vampire

SEX & LOVE



It's the 21st Century and love has lost its meaning.
It's all about SEX SEX SEX.

As nice as the little pretty red bow we put on it as its
delivered is still shameful.

SEX is taken as come to bed for a fun time.
I had my fair share of lovers. Not many.

It was like I was in need for their energy.
To steal it only momentary during sexual moment of pleasure.
I soon realized making love and sex had a larger difference.

SEX was for whores and mindless sex fiends.
So making love was for the deep passion of a lover 
who has love for the other. 



Love to me is a deeper and spiritual awakening.
It's combining two souls deeply intwined into this
beautiful dance with the scent so entrancing you feel
like its dancing on your soul. I was often always told
I made love like no one else. Even after breakups with
the very few lovers I had they still seek wisdom, love
and comfort, and forgiveness. My forgiveness runs deep
yet ever so slowly on a river of an impatient heart,
but I have room for patience with few and far in between.

Some are born to make love like no one can. That is entirely
up to your mind, body, and soul. I was asked once
How do you make love so well, I want to learn from you?
My answer is...I love them and no one else. My thoughts
of them only. I sink myself into this ... well it can
be described as a dream word of scented candles, a white
room in castle with flowing white curtains, as the smoke
from the candles whisped around the room. Love is so
entrancing to me. It's mystery intrigues me, and excites
my soul. I once said "I want to make love to the world
of all cultures, without shame or guilt, only with the 
beautiful souls.

Looks have no part in world. Thought beauty is apparent
and often needed to feel some physical need of inticmacy
I go beyond this feeling. I like to think of it as reaching
into their soul with my hands, and intoxicating myself into
them. Some say I truely am a vampire. I was born this way.
It wasn't until I was ( ageless) that I found my true
awakening, and met someone who would truely change my life.
His name I cannot whisper...for its forbidden and though
I will it to be taken from my mouth to my lips to echo
the world around, I cannot. I longed so many years for this
soulmate. I find deep sadness, in the tragic feeling of this
lover not to be around. His letters are like reading my own
handwritting in poetry. I feel its like I am this person.
There is no higher feeling then when you find your soulmate.

I wanted marriage, and a physical touch, not just making love.
I have not reached this at any point yet, I long for it ever
so. Two vampires, meant to be by God, and destiny but so
far away unable to come closer. I will never know his reasons
for keeping a distance. Some lose their courage to come
close to the one they love so much. Someone so precious
they could never stand to lose ...that person could truly
slip through their fingers and yet they take this love
for granted. Its the most deepest saddness in the world for me
and even though I wish to not live, I could only spare my 
living to be able to reach the fartherest reaches of the earth
to find him, or for him to gain the courage to come to me.

I am not just a poet...I am a lover...not yet a father,
not yet in marriage...oh but I desire it...crave for love.

ARE VAMPIRES REAL AND WHAT IS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN
THEM, YOU, AND LOVE?


Like vampires who need blood to survive. I need love, and
blood. I have all the powers of a vampire and nothing less
of that. Those who don't believe me can see for themselfs.
or can (laughs) ask Don Henrie yet to be befriended but
I often what kind of conversation we would have if we met.
He knows maybe of what I am speaking of...look him up 
he's pretty cool guy and a beautiful human well.. (laughs!)
VAMPIRRRRRRE!! (yells out a growning noise. )
No matter how much a man or woman wants to resist me its
not possible. If we truly desire a human beings love
and desire...we can take that not by force but using
our energy. A hidden energy inside that lays sleeping
deeply within our souls and if awakened can be of great
power. Most have forgotten this part of ourselfs throughout
history. Call them what you like...but we stir the night...
never walk in the day but we are lovers of many centuries
over. I am vampire Misaki



What do you think about marriage? Have you ever been married?


I think marriage isn't paper but paper is like in inscription
in a holy bible before God's eyes. He weeps precious tears 
from Heaven to see us come as one with our true lovers. Happy
tears. Love isn't to be taken lightly. The sanctity of marriages
importance lyes within the lovers souls and loyalty. You
must want that lover so much you could not rest, sleep,
eat, or live without them. To want the rest of your life
to be sunk into them. Some have said if you lose yourself
in love, you lose yourself and get nothing accomplished.
I know this feeling. I lost myself twice in a 2 different
lovers. One took everything from me, the other who is
current torchers me with despair and pain, to keep away from me.
Though it hurts nothing more I can do without power. So
unfortunately that power lyes within him. 

(laughs) sorry I only know how to speak in poetry. My secret
language. Language of love and wisdom. Arrogant maybe?

Marriage can't be rushed unless absolutely sure. I am 100%
sure I want this lover forever. He is one half of a whole
to my soul. Without it I am only half me and half of me would
be dying slowly. 

To answer your second question...no. I have never been
married. At one time I had someone put a ring on my finger
and say there now were married. There was no seriousness
in it, yet I smiled and took in the tears. I was not yet
grown up and knew nothing of true love. That wasn't until
I met my true soulmate...the current lover I have. 

I guess there is no real rush but the time we have is so
ultimately precious. Time does not wait for us. If we
really want something we must no wait. I offered marriage
but there is no answer not even a whisper.
Without him my world would perish, and the poetry you
see would be of less. He was the reason for my true
inspiration and awakening to my words of love and wisdom
in love, life, and so much more.

What would you like to say to your fans who read your poetry who are anxiously
waiting for your books to come out?

thank you for supporting me, and enjoying my poetry, but like all things the perfection
in ones talent must be of perfection in the eyes of the beholder so I want the book
to be of the best of me just for you. So please look forward in the very close future
to see all 3 of my books come out. I love you all. "Love is real...real is absolute love."

This is my story...and my life.
Want to read more about my life...
my book comes out soon...and is currently being published.
please keep updated. Thank You `Misaki

Interview By: F.Dかみそり
All Images Used Are Soley of Those Who Created
Them. Images Are Stamped With Copyright & Not
Of Misaki. Only for viewing purposed.

No comments: