Saturday, October 15, 2011

Heavenly Dreams


My obsession with the Moon is veering towards the shining sea. A reflection of my sins, and beauty. The hollowing echoes of my fears & dreams.

My dreams are strange. I can't seem to dream normal. As everyone dreams of you so strangly I am left alone here. I wonder if you're in pain. Are you suffering...

I wish you happiness, I try to smile but it seems so impossible since you been gone. A friends company next to me is a small happiness but you are the reason for my smile, the reason for my existence. It hurts so bad I don't feel like I could go on. I want to hate you, but every time I do it comes to haunt me in my dreams. You are 
the never ending lover that haunts me forever in the raging sea's. Warm calm hands of comfort in a chaotic world of pain and mystery.

You are the heavenly moon that rests on my soul when you are weary, and my heaven that brings
my ever lasting happiness. `Misaki

No comments: