Monday, May 23, 2011

Heavy Scent Of Thy Lover



As the days neared I felt the warmth but I grew a distance from him out of my mind.
His scent lingered and torchered my soul.
He cared not that I could not bare this seperation any longer.

I could hear the heavy sound of my breaths resounding like he was here.
I could smell his scent....
I walked centuries for him ... walking cold and alone.
I wanted to hate him...but my soul could not...the more I pushed him away...the more I was
drawn in. I could feel myself drawing him in...closer and closer.

If I couldn't be near him...I knew that this weakened body that awaited his would not last.

There  is something profound about the moment you find your soul mate.
It's that pivotal moment that draws in and never releasing.
It is as if you are taken in by surprise, and that bond that cannot release is forever burned
upon your soul..some say either love can destroy you or it can make your grow stronger,
beautiful, and is everlasting.

Love will only destroy us if we let it.

No comments: