Friday, July 8, 2011

Red Tears Upon Red Rains in Snow

written by: misaki (dedicated to .K)


blackened tears in the night of the red rain...
those vampire eyes full of black like the evil night's cold air drifting beneath my kimono
I could feel his presense creeping in the shadows stalking me
His evil sadistic smile grasping me from behind
He whispered from behind in her mindful ears
"My pain is your pain...I will never leave your side" 
"I love you forever more..."
The snow began to fall... as if it was flower petals falling gently into their hair
Tears felt like an eternity and the warmth of those tears were forever more beautiful yet precious
for in those tears were love. An ever lasting love.
Was their a tragedy to follow these lovers who longed to always stay along eachothers side...
Such pain drove one lover to a dark place which she did not know she may not be able to return
from.
The love from him ... could only save her blackened soul.
He held her tight and his tears fell upon her shoulders dripping down her chest warm and pure.
Her tears soon met his...and a burst of light illuminated into sparkling beauty like nothing ever seen.
Once it was called God's tears for only angels of God so pure could cry such tears.
His tears saved her...even in the land of snow such dangers untold awaited them both.
I knew nothing of what lyes ahead but I will not face it alone.
I will love you until the ends of the earth and time.
Just never leave me.





(to be continued)

No comments: