Friday, July 8, 2011

Everlasting Eternity With My Beloved



My only wish is to love you even if its agony....
Your wish...your desire is a pleasurable pain though it may be so every life I am reborn.
I will say it as many times as you wish...
I will never betray you.

I lived all my life to find you...I searched endless
and now I will make you mine.

I will consume our love into something beautiful ... untouched... yet only we can hold in such an embrace.

Suffering
Pain
Uncertainty 
I know ...

I share the same fate....
together we shall dance in the midnight air dancing wildly until our bodies turn to snow

Our hearts are cold to the world yet we remain in constant beauty and warmth walking in
eachothers shadow.

It is we...thee who I want as my forever.
I will endure pain so that your happiness remains.
If that is what your heart desires...if that is what you wish the most.
I will fulfill your ever loving hearts ever lasting desires.

No comments: